Assam Meghalaya Arunachal
10 Nights/11 Days
Day 01: Guwahati Airport - Shillong (Assam - Meghalaya)
On arrival at the Guwahati Airport/Railway Station, meet and assist by our representative & drive to Shillong (130 kms / 4hrs drive approx). Check-in at your Hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 02: Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Shillong (Meghalaya)
After breakfast, excursion to Cherrapunjee (60 kms / 2 hrs drive). Then visit - Mawsmai Cave, Mawsmai Falls, Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai Falls, Thankarang Park. Later drive to Shillong and visit Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls. Enroute visit Shillong Peak, elephant Falls. Late lunch at hotel. Evening visit the local markets & Ward's lake. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 03: Shillong - Tezpur / Bhalukpong (Meghalaya - Assam)
After breakfast drive to Tezpur / Bhalukpong (325 kms / 7 hrs drive). Overnight stay at your Hotel.
Day 04: Tezpur / Bhalukpong- Dirang (Assam - Arunachal Pradesh)
After breakfast drive to Dirang (175 kms / 6 hrs drive). Overnight in Hotel Pemaling or similar. (Standard Hotel, Basic facilities)
Day 05: Dirang - Tawang (Arunachal Pradesh)
After breakfast drive to Tawang, by passing Sella pass (13,700 ft.) (175 kms / 7 hrs drive). Overnight in Hotel Tawang Inn or similar. (Standard, basic facilities)
Day 06: Tawang (Arunachal Pradesh)
Full day visit including Tawang Monastery, Penga Ten Tso (PTTso) Lake, craft centre and local market. Late Lunch at Hotel. Overnight stay at Tawang.
Day 07: Tawang - Bomdila (Arunachal Pradesh)
After breakfast drive to Bomdila (195 Kms / 7 hrs drive). Overnight in Hotel Tsepal Yangjom or similar. (Standard, basic facilities)
Day 08: Bomdila - Kaziranga (Arunachal - Assam)
After breakfast drive to Kaziranga (280 Kms / 7 hrs drive). Overnight stay at your Hotel.
Day 09: Kaziranga (Assam)
Early morning elephant safari (1st ride: 5.30 am to 6.30 am, 2nd ride: 6.30 am to 7.30 am). Wake up call half an hour before the ride. After breakfast jeep safari (either central or western range). Return for lunch. After lunch jeep safari (if visited central range in the morning then western range or vice versa). Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 10: Kaziranga - Guwahati Airport (Assam)
After breakfast check out and drive back to Guwahati. Check in at your hotel. Later visit Kamakhya Temple, Sankardev Kalakhetra etc. Over night stay at Guwahati.
Day 11: Guwahati Airport Drop (Assam)
Today, we check-out of the Hotel and drive to Guwahati Airport/Railway Station for your onward/return journey. We would like you to spare a few minutes for your valuable suggestions to improve our services.
- All hotels in Arunachal Pradesh are non-star category.
- Room heaters may not work in Arunachal Pradesh due to voltage fluctuations.
- In this region there are no relevance between the distance and time travelling as it depends upon the conditions of roads and congestion of traffic.
- Mobile services may not be active in all destinations. Pre-paid roaming and International roaming connection does not work in this region.
- Credit Cards / Traveller's cheque are not freely accepted.
- Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, landslide etc., which are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests directly.
- For Arunachal Pradesh tours, all Indian Tourists require ILP (Inner Line Permits). ILP are issued from Guwahati. Tourists need to send us their copy of Identity & address proof such as Driving License or Passport. Permit process are two to three working days.
Note: To Go to Arunachal Pradesh Indian National require Inner Line Permit. To issue the permit we require Address Proof, Identity proof and 02 copies of Passport size photographs of every person. It takes 03 official days to prepare.
Our vehicles are not allowed for sightseeing in Tawang. The client will have to pay directly for the sightseeing for which our driver will co ordinate.